www.faltaporcorregir.com

El lenguaje es el instrumento de la inteligencia:
no lo desafines.
Language is the instrument of intelligence:
keep it tuned.

domingo, 26 de septiembre de 2010

England (The National, from "High Violet", 2010)

YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z5OUV_c1gGM

Spotify: http://open.spotify.com/track/7AFtfF5e6PpWzi8EvsI1kZ

Summer sent a runner through the weather that I'm under
For the feeling that I lost today,
Summer sent a runner for the feeling that I lost today.

You must be somewhere in London,
You must be loving your life in the rain,
You must be somewhere in London,
Walking Abbey Lane.
I don't even think to make, I don't even think to make,
I don't even think to make corrections.

Famous angels never come through England.
England gets the ones you never need.
I'm in a Los Angeles cathedral,
Minor singing airheads sing for me.

Put an ocean and a river between everybody else.
Between everything, yourself and home.
Put an ocean and a river between everything, yourself and home.

Afraid of the house, stay the night with the sinners.
Afraid of the house, stay the night with the sinners.
Afraid of the house, 'cause they're desperate to entertain.

1 comentario:

Filóloca dijo...

Puede que "summer" sea "someone", aunque no estoy completamente segura.